January 12, 2005

Russell Peters......

I have been hearing about this brilliant stand up comedian...Russell Peters for sometime now...all my friends keep saying that his work is brilliant so when I got this forward from my friend i decided to watch it...try this link.. http://rack1.nethosters.com/~charles/russell/russell.ram...
if it doesnt run from the link...copy and paste the link in Real Player...

Its a 45 min video of his performance....watch it when U have some free time...trust me u wont be disappointed!!!!!!!! it was a hilarious experience.....he was spontaneous and very creative....

He mocked a lot of accents and cultures....but not in the wrong way....it all flowed in the spirit of fun....he mocked the Chinese, South Africans, Jamaicans, Indians, Canadians, Americans.....name them...but it was too goood.

His facial expressions and his gestures were very good too...he seemed to be at ease pulling off alll the situations that came up....the crowd was in a laugh riot....the last time I laughed so much was in the "Johnny Lever Live"....when I was in my 11th Grade....abt 9 yrs ago....that was probably the best comedy performance I have ever seen....with Russell coming pretty close to that.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Guaranteed Customer offers free local classified ads in India. Guaranteed Customer is the next generation of free online classifieds. Guaranteed Customer provides a simple solution to the complications involved in selling, buying, trading, discussing, organizing, and meeting people near you.

www.guaranteedcustomer.com