September 16, 2003

New blogger



Hey guys....welcome Rajesh to the world of blogging....he has started writing blogs too....I guess like me he has been inspired by our own Hemya... hey buddy u have introduced the world of blogging to the desis in Akron...hats off to u. Rajesh has taken over from me as the official match report writer...check his blog out for the match report on the Saturday game.....

I heard a great deal abt the performance of the team on Sunday.....I have been told by some that it was the best performance given by an Akron team.... i am glad to hear that....as now I am happy that my decision to step down will not have a great effect on the team. The team did better when I wasnt the Captain...probably thats what the team needs.....a new captain....though I feel happy that the team has started coming togther...I feel sad that i could get the team to perform at their best. Had we seen the level of enthu and team spirit that we have been seeing of late we would have done much better in the Mid-west tournament.

well....In life everything doesnt go how u want it to happen....so here begins one more chapter in my cricketing years at Akron......

No comments: