September 09, 2003

I am back !!!!!



I would like to apologise to all my friends who read my blog regularly. I had been pretty busy of late and with the classes starting I wasnt able to find time to write anything on the blog. The fact is that I had made two posts earlier but at the crunch time the computer crashed!!!!!! That was a waste of 3 hrs combined :(:(

Anyways, from now on I will be updating my blog regularly and try to get some interesting stuff so that u dont get bored just reading the cricket reports:). For today I wanted to start on an easy note so I copy pasted from a forward abt the Mumbaiyya terminology....I am sure that most of you guys who find undersdtanding the mumbaiyya language will find this very very useful and informative...read and enjoy......

1. There's a minor problem- Arre yaar, "Waanda" ho gaya

2. There's a big problem - Arre yaar, "Jhol" ho gaya

3. There's a huge problem..(unsolvable)-Arre yaar, "Raada" ho gaya

4. You'll be surprised . Ekdam "Hill" jayega tu

5. I am going out of this place Chal apun "Kaltii" marta hai.

6. Don't make a fool of others Dekh , tu "Shendi" mat laga sabko

7. Just get out of here,you oversmart fool!!-Chal e shane, "Hawa" aande

8. I am not a stupid out here - Apun kya "ALIBAUG" se nahi aaya

9. There's some misunderstanding-Arre kuch "Galat Faimili" ho gayi

10.Do u drink daily? Tu kya roz "FULL TO" hota hai?

11.See, You are afraid.. Dekh , teri to "FAT" gayi

12.Shall I just bash u? E Du kya "Kharcha Pani"?

13.Just take him into a secret place -Use jara "Khopche" me leke ja

14. O .. What a beautiful lady !! - Kya "Zakaas Item" hai yaar!!

15.Don't just bluff....OK?= E Jyaada "RAAG" mat de..

16.Ya..she is staring at u.. buddy!!!=Kya sahi "LINE" deti hai "Bhiduu"!!

17.Don't take much tension.. Jyaada "LOAD" nahi leneka kya??

18.Your clothes are very awkward!!=Kya "ZAGMAG /DHINKCHAAK" pehna tune?

19.I don't care about it much..!!=Abe yaar , "Hata Saawan Ki Ghata"

20.Please don't overbore me....== Jyaada "PAKAA" mat be tu

21.All this must be done without anyone's notice Sab kaam "SUUMDI" me hona chahiye...kya?

No comments: