October 03, 2003

Eventful week......




I had just written a long blog and the computer crashed!!!!!!!!!!! why does this happen only with me.....

Ok..now I will make it short.......grrrrrrrrr.....

I started playing racquetball with Kiran the past week.....he is a very good player......initially I used to lose to him under-5 but then started learning from him.....now we mostly split games.....he is the only person right now in the University (that i know of)....that can beat me on any given day!!!!!! I lost interest in playing the game over the past 3 months.....but now I started playing again with Kiran...so enjoy the game....the first day itself I could see a marked difference in my game....basically my approach to the game....now I have to win every point....no free points !!!!!

I got my wireless card configured with the University network!!!!!! thats a very nice feature as the whole campus is wirelessly connected...so i can be anywhere on campus and stilll access the net....but there is a problem with that too....hmmmm...ever since I got the wireless card I have been having a lot of problems.....the card I bought works at home but doesnt work in school !!!!!!!! so i had to borrow another card from a friend which works at school but didnt work at home....there was some network compatibilty problem......so in the process of configuring the card at home I worked till 3 in the morning on wednesday......it was a futile effort....my friend also had come to help me but it didnt work....we tried everything possible....including system restore ....but it didnt work...so we gave up and went to bed......the next day my roomie tell me that the network was down on wednesday due to a router problem!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrr.....all night wednesday i was trying to get the wireless card working when the router itself was down !!!!!!

I got a new phone.....nokia 3650...my new number is 330-289-4901.....u can contact me at this number from now on....I gave my old phone and service to a friend so from now on if u call at 330-322-7896 she will be answering the phone!!!!!!


No comments: