June 05, 2003

I am feeling sleepy today....I overslept as I forgot to set my alarm...yes, i set my alarm to even get up at 9 or 10 AM. i woke up this morning at 10:15 and I was shocked!!!!! Not that I had a great deal of work to do but becoz of the fact that I will be sleepy for the rest of the day. I switched on the TV to see whats going on in the French open...man i got to see a great match Serena Vs Justin Henin. It was good to see Serena being made to run around the court for a change. Henin was just awesome, she has a Sampras like backhand so was great to watch, you dont see women hitting single handed backhand very often:):) well, I wanted Henin to win and she won 6-2,4-6,7-5. She now faces her friend Kim Clijsters who is also from Belgium.


Cricket practice was again affected by rain...we could do our customary 4 rounds of the field and we had a healthy attendance with some visitors..sapna, mallu (aaraathee) and pankaj...all of us ran and did some stretching excercises. we had just finished with fielding practice and were abt to begin batting and bowling the skies opened up and it poured for the rest of the evening playing a spoil sport. Sorry..Hemant...may be u will actually get to bat today:):)

It was my cooking turn so I was happy to get home early and start cooking my dinner. I made kadi and beans curry. Bhaddu had gone out for dinner so i was home alone and ate my dinner in solitude:) wow.....where did that word come from????? Hey, that reminds me..does anybody remember the poem...Solitary reaper....from 9th or 10th standard english syllabus???

Chal re I dont have any thing exciting for today, my only excitemet so far has been the hot chocholate!!! I just finished...........


Only in America.....

.....do banks leave both doors to the vault open and then chain the pens to the counters.

.....do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.

.....do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.

No comments: